When a customer spends over a specific amount, a discount will apply on selected courses and products.
Discount must apply on items in the same receipt.
1. Go to More > Settings > Discounts > Add
2. Enter Name and Description.
* Description will be displayed in the description in the invoice and receipt.
3. Enter Effective From and Until, or select No end date when it is no deadline.
* Select purchase date will apply discount on their purchasing period.
* Select billing date will apply discount on order's bill date. Discount only apply on items with the same bill date.
For example, Student enrolled a course starting from May 15 to June 15, the bill date of this order is May 15.
4. Select "Advanced". Select when a customer "Spend the following amount", then enter the value.
5. Choose a discount scheme, save a certain amount.
6. Add a discount value. Discount will apply to the above items.
* Off the entire sale, off will apply on all created items at the same time.
* Off the specific items above, off will apply to the above items only.
* Enter fixed amount of discount by selecting "$".
* Select "%" to enter discount value.
* 10% = 10% off
7. Select Target Audience, then save.
* Select "Everyone" to apply to all students.
* Select "Some Students" to apply to a specific membership type, discount will apply to that group of members.
8. When creating a new order in sales, discount will apply to the item automatically.