Discount can be applied to members' orders automatically after setting up discount.
1. Go to Settings > Discounts > Add
2. Enter Name and Description.
* Description will be displayed in the description in the invoice and receipt.
3. Enter Effective From and Until, or select No end date when it is no deadline.
* Select purchase date will apply discount on their purchasing period.
* Select billing date will apply discount on order's bill date.
For example, Student enrolled a course starting from May 15 to June 15, the bill date of this order is May 15.
4. Select "Basic", then enter discount value. Select "All" to apply to all products or select "Specific" to apply to selected products".
* 10 = 10% off
* Enter fixed amount of discount by selecting "$".
5. Check the checkbox to select discount items when apply to "Specific".
6. Select Target Audience.
* Select "Some Students" to apply to a specific membership type, discount will apply to that group of members.
7. Select membership type and save.
8. When creating a new order in sales, discount will apply to the member automatically.