When a customer buys specific items, a fixed discount price will apply on selected courses or products.
Discount must apply on items in the same receipt.
1. Go to Settings > Discounts > Add
2. Enter Name and Description.
* Description will be displayed in the description in the invoice and receipt.
3. Enter Effective From and Until, or select No end date when it is no deadline.
* Select purchase date will apply discount on their purchasing period.
* Select billing date will apply discount on order's bill date. Discount only apply on items with the same bill date.
For example, Student enrolled a course starting from May 15 to June 15, the bill date of this order is May 15.
4. Select "Advanced". Select when a customer "Buy the following courses or products".
5. Enter quantity and select "Specific" to select items.
6. Choose a discount scheme, pay a fixed price.
7. Enter value, quantity and choose product.
8. Select Target Audience, then save.
* Select "Everyone" to apply to all students.
* Select "Some Students" to apply to a specific membership type, discount will apply to that group of members.
9. When creating a new order in sales, discount will apply to the item automatically.