Discount will apply to the selected purchasing period after setting up discount.
1. Go to More > Settings > Discounts > Add
2. Enter Name and Description.
* Description will be displayed in the description in the invoice and receipt.
3. Enter Effective From and Until.
* Select purchase date will apply discount on their purchasing period.
* Select billing date will apply discount on order's bill date.
For example, Student enrolled a course starting from May 15 to June 15, the bill date of this order is May 15.
4. Select "Basic", then enter discount value. Select "All" to apply to all products or select "Specific" to apply to selected products".
* 10 = 10% off
* Enter fixed amount of discount by selecting "$".
5. Check the checkbox to select discount items when apply to "Specific".
6. Select Target Audience.
7. When creating a new order in sales, discount will apply to the student automatically.