After setting up the staff roster, it can be reflected in the timetable. Viewing in timetable under staff mode can see staffs' working hour and off duty. Adding class on staff off duty session will cause alert. Roster can also be apply to salary setting.
There are roster group and roster in staff field.
Roster group is default roster in the centre, mostly to apply to permanent staffs. Every staff in the roster group follow the same roster.
1. Go to More > Staff > Roster Group.
2. There are 2 default roster groups can be set up.
3. Input the working hour for everyday and save. Or save for upcoming weekdays.
* No data input for the day assume as default time range (time range in timetable setting)
4. Input the day off, then save.
5. Apply the roster group to individual staff.
Go to staff list > select a staff > Roster
Select the roster group for the staff.