Salary policy is type of calculation of salary for different group of staff.
For example: Full time staffs are calculated by monthly salary + bonus, and partime staffs are calculated by hourly. Then 2 salary policies need to be set.
Payslip can be generated by month for individual staff.
* When rules set up according to lessons, staffs should mark in present and students are present, absent or blank in timetable.
Add salary policy
1. Go to More > Salary > Salary Policy > Add
2. Input tittle, description, then add staffs to the group.
3. Add new rule.
4. Step 1: Select a type of rule, followed by lesson details.
Step 2: Input rate then save.
* Flat rate = Fixed amount salary (Monthly salary)
5. Add rules to create different combination of calculation.
6. Select another type of rule from step 1, input detail on the right of step 2 then save.
* Any = All
7. Add adjustments in formula for additional adjustment. Example: MPF
8. Save policy after completing rules.