When Schooltracs connected to Microsoft Team, here is the list of what could be sync from SchoolTracs to Microsoft Teams and how :
- SchoolTracs automatically create a team in Microsoft Teams, with the team name according to your setting in Schooltracs (see instruction 1. below).
- All the lessons in the system will be shown in Teams calendars when auto sync is applied. To control number of upcoming days of timetable to be synchronised to Teams by entering the "Sync Days".
- SchoollTracs automatically create an account for teachers and students in Microsoft Teams from SchoolTracs timetable, if you have set their email in SchoolTracs. Teachers and students can view the MIcrosoft Teams. Their lessons will be shown in Teams calendar.
When adding or deleting lessons in Schooltracs, editing staff or student in Schooltracs, MIcrosoft Teams is updated automatically.
- Disconnect from Microsoft Teams will cause all Teams to be removed.
1. Go to > Setting > Integration > Microsoft Teams
2. Select the "Team Name" , check "Auto Sync" if you need, select "Sync Days" to control how many days sync with Team, then "Connect to Microsoft Teams" and save. The connected Teams account will become the admin account, who has the right to access Teams.
3. Sign in Microsoft Teams, select work or school account.
4. Enter password to sign in Microsoft Teams.
5. Select "Sign in another way".
6. Verify your identity, approve in your mobile.
7. Stay Sign.
8. Successfully connected with Microsoft Teams.
9. Select Mac app or Web app for your preference.
10. Go to timetable, select a lesson need to create Teams, then click "Microsoft Teams".
11. Click "Create Microsoft Teams".
12. Team is created.
13. Schooltracs sync with your Teams.
To activate users in Teams, please follow the instruction as below.
1. Go to Microsoft 365 admin center.
2. Click "Active users".
3. Select user, then click "Manage product licenses".
4. Check Microsoft 365 ES Developer (without Windows and Audio Conferencing), then Save.
5. Your change have been saved.